OBE deploys new walk to work support vessel for BARD Offshore 1 wind farm
The purpose of this Data Protection and Privacy Statement is to inform you of how Windtech International manages Personal Data which is subject to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Windtech International may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2017.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
- your full address details
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We use your address for sending our magazine Windtech International if you subscribe to it.
- We may periodically s....